Our Lawyers possess the necessary skills and experience to assist empoyees in a variety of employment and labour disputes. We take a client-centered approach when advising on all matters, whether it be a workplace harrassment issue, possible constructive dismissal claim, or review of a severance package. Our goal is to work with you to achieve the best possible resolution to meet your personal and professional goals, both during and after employment.
Our Employment Law services include:
- Review and advice on employment, confidentiality and non-competition agreements, releases;
- Consultation and advice on various issues falling under the provincial Employment Standards Act and regulations;
- Negotiating severance packages;
- Discussion of benefits and tax issues arising at termination;
- Advise and representation on wrongful nad constructive dismissal claims;
- Preparation of submissions and representation for both human rights and labout relations complaints (both provincial and federal);
- Working in Canada applications (see our Immigration section for more details);
- Review of company policies (e.g. disipline provisions, probation, termination, workplace bullying or harrasement).
Our Labour Law Services Include:
- Collective agreement interpretation;
- Consultation and advice on various issues falling under the provincial and federal Labour Codes;
- Human rights claims (both provincial and federal);
- Representation at provincial and federal labour relations board and human rights tribunals.
Other services include:
- Advice on Worker's Compensation claims;
- Pension and benefits reviews.